isardSAT provides engineering and scientific research and services to its clients with special attention to altimetry, SAR and passive microwave missions. isardSAT has three man fields of activity:
- Space & Technology: development of on-board and on-ground algorithms to process microwave instruments data.
- Scientific Applications: scientific applications with the data obtained by Earth Observation instruments, specifically hydrological applications.
- Services: customised services that benefit from the usage of Earth Observation data.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. You will be the responsible for identifying new business opportunities and project funding, and preparing scientific and technical proposals, thus developing new markets in UK for our main areas of expertise.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Relevant experience serving clients in the Space Sector
- Experience in selling complex/customised technology services
- Knowledge of the EO products and services
- Experience in building customer relationships
In addition, the following personal skills are required:
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team, to communicate effectively with a range of people, to work to tight deadlines in a logical manner and with attention to detail
- Availability to travel
Please send your CV and a cover letter via email to Mark.Pattle@isardSAT.co.uk and Albert.Garcia@isardSAT.co.uk, cc info@isardSAT.cat, quoting the job title.